Individuals and families hire us to manage their investments and help them make good strategic decisions in all areas of their financial lives.
They are diverse in terms of occupations, interests, and geography. But a common thread is a desire to work with a boutique firm that understands them and provides an extraordinarily high level of care, in part, by limiting the number of clients we serve.
Most clients retain us as much for our broad planning capabilities as they do for our investment expertise.
For example, we have helped clients:
- Create tax-smart cash-management and investment plans to help them move into retirement with a sense of security.
- Serve as trustees on personal trusts while fulfilling their duties under the Prudent Investors Act.
- Evaluate career and business decisions within the context of their overall plan.
- Optimize estate settlements to take advantage of available tax benefits.
- Navigate divorce proceedings while developing goals for a new life.
- Align financial capital and philanthropic efforts to support communities and interests that are important to them.
Please contact us to see how we might help you.